Sarkari Exams is indulged in offering result oriented best CLAT coaching in Delhi to the aspirants looking to get admission in law institutions. Our coaching is molded with interactive top class study material prepared after a deep research over the current syllabus and exam patterns followed with regular mock tests that leads towards offering a deep insight of the upcoming final exam to the aspiring candidate.
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an all-India entrance examination that leads to admission to under-graduate (LLB) and Postgraduate (LLM) degrees offered by 14 National Law universities. The first CLAT exam was conducted in the year 2008 by National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore.
Our Clat Coaching Classes in Delhi lets the student’s clears up all their doubts comprising exam preparation and necessary updates regarding the exam pattern.
At Sarkari Exams, students will find the intellectual setup of teachers and mentors who will guide the applicants with the best of methods and ways to score better in the written examination of CLAT. We provide the highest number of faculty members who will depart quality education advices to the aspirants and prepare them for their career goal.
We offer CLAT coaching by using the well-researched course modules and practice papers. We also provide the students with the frequent mock test paper facility that will help them analyze their current learning stand. We also analyze regular performance made by the students followed with the corrective guidance for better improvement.
We believe in giving personalized attention on the students thereby arrange doubt clearing sessions on a frequent basis. We also work on improving a candidate’s personality as an individual and arranges personality development classes for the same on frequent basis.
Important dates of CLAT 2017 Exam
|CLAT 2017 First Notification||Released|
|Start date to submit application form online||1st January 2017|
|The last date to apply online||31st March 2017|
|Admit card availability on official website||20th April 2017|
|Common law admission Test date||14th May 2017 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Issue of answer keys||16th May 2017|
|Any claim regarding answer key or questions||17th to 19th May 2017|
|Uploading final answer keys, if necessary||25th May 2017|
|CLAT result + Merit list announcement||29 May 2017|
|First seat allocation list||5th June, 2017|
|Date of making payment of counselling fee and exercising options||6th to 8th June, 2017|
|Second allotment list||12th June, 2017|
|Payment of counselling fee and exercising options||13th to 14th June, 2017|
|Third allotment list will release||19th June, 2017|
|Making counselling fee payment and exercising options||20th to 21st June, 2017|
|Deadline of withdrawal from the admission process||21st June, 2017|
|Fourth allotment list will release||24th June, 2017|
|Making payment of full fee and completing all other admission formalities||28th to 30th June, 2017|
|Getting status of admission as released by respective NLUs||4th July, 2017|
|Admission procedure will close||6th July, 2017|
UG courses: Applicant applying for the undergraduate courses must comply with the following:
- Age: Candidate must lie with the age below 20 years.
- Education: 12th class degree or equivalent education with minimum of 45% marks will do the needful.
PG courses: Applicant applying for the post-graduate courses must carry the following eligibility:
- Age: No upper age limit.
- Education: A LLB degree or equivalent education from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
Total Marks: 200
Number of Questions: 200
Duration: 2 hours
Negative marking for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be cut.
Examination pattern for CLAT:
- Elementary English – 40 Marks
- General Knowledge – 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 20 Marks (10th Level)
- Legal Aptitude – 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 40 Marks
Question Pattern for CLAT
- Multiple Choice Questions – 50 marks
- 10 Short type questions – 50 marks
- Two Essay type Questions – 50 Marks Each
Why choose us?
- We are the pioneer in the stream of law entrance coaching that offers the high quality and interactive guidance to the law aspirants.
- We offer the crash course for CLAT exam preparation and let the students prepare for the entrance exam within no time and with great confidence to clear the same.
- We offer the top coaching classes for CLAT with the perfect mix of effective study modules and researched practice papers that are guided under the strict supervision of the expert faculty.
Our highly dedicated and experienced faculty team lets us rule over the minds of the students who are keenly interested in enrolling for a great career in the law stream. We manage a personalized approach in guiding the students at every stage towards their success path.
Subsequently, CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) Entrance Examination-2009, CLAT-2010 and CLAT-2011, CLAT-2012 have been conducted by NALSAR-Hyderabad, NLIU-Bhopal, WBNJUJS (Kolkata) and National Law University -Jodhpur, respectively. The Common Law Admission Test -2013 is being conducted by Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
Our CLAT coaching institute in Delhi encompasses a comprehensive approach to counter the curriculum designed for CLAT entrance and make sure the students attain complete and detailed perspective of every topic covered. Our experienced faculty serves the major help through providing quality guidance and personalized attention.
Here are the Participating National Law Universities for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- National Law University Orissa(NLUO) – Orissa
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL)- Ranchi
- National Law University & Judicial Academy(NLUJA), Assam
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS)- Kolkata
- National Law University(NLU) – Jodhpur
- NALSAR – Hyderabad University
- National Law School of India University(NLSIU), Bangalore
- National Law Institute University(NLIU), Bhopal
- Hidayatullah National Law University(HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University(GNLU), Gandhinagar
- RMLNLU(Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University) – Lucknow
- RGNUL (Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law) – Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University(CNLU) – Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies(NUALS) – Kochi
We provide coaching for the Law Entrance test i.e. best coaching for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) in Delhi and tell you how to prepare for CLAT.
Sarkari exams offers best CLAT Coaching in Delhi for exam preparation with well experienced teachers, good material, test series, doubt classes and many more. join now for best result in clat exam 2017.
Join us for best result in CLAT Exam 2017, Call Now.