Welcome to Sarkari exams, the potential space that leads you to explore new horizons in your career stream within the challenging aura of the NDA. NDA being the unified force of Indian Armed forces combines three different yet big professionally informed services that recalls for the most potential and courageous candidate to get selected through the entrance exam. With NDA exams coaching in Delhi, an aspirant can find the easy to follow route that will help him in being and entrant and a dedicated server to the Indian Government.
Under strict supervision of experienced mentors and proficient faculties, eligible applicants can become a part of the academy that remains ready to serve for the Nation’s interest.
What is NDA?
The National Defense Academy also called as NDA is the well known platform for providing training to the three wings of Indian Defense Services known as Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force based at Pune, India.
UPSC conducts entrance exams twice a year for NDA starting in July and January, every year. Applicants are selected via a written exam, followed by interviews including general aptitude test, psychological testing and team skills as well as physical and social skills, along with medical tests.
NDA & NA I 2018 Exams Since for NDA & NA I 2018 Exams, UPSC has announced the Notification for 375 Vacancies, out of which 320 Vacancies are for National Defense Academy & 55 Vacancies for Indian Naval Academy.
Summary for NDA & NA I 2018 Exam is given below.
|Notification will be published on||15th January 2018|
|Application form will be available from||15th January 2018|
|The last date for filling the application||5th February 2018 Notified Soon|
|Admit card released||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|NDA (I) Exam date||22nd April 2018|
|Announcement of result||May 2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Admission Criteria for NDA & NA: Admission to the National Defense Academy (NDA) is conducted two times in a year through an NDA entrance exams, Conducted half yearly by the Union Service Commission (UPSC). Person getting success in qualifying the NDA entrance with the help of NDA coaching institute in Delhi undertakes many rounds of interviews, which includes physiological test and group testing followed by a thorough medical examination.
Eligibility Criteria for NDA & NA Examinations:
Nationality- A candidate must be either:(a) A citizen of India, or(b) a subject of Nepal, or(c) a subject of Bhutan, or(d) Refugees from Tibet who come to India prior to Jan,01,1962 with the objective of permanently residing in India.(e) People migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam of Indian origin with permanently settling intention in India. An applicant who belongs to the above said categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person whose eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India.
Best NDA Coaching under education in Delhi & Mumbai
Age Limits for NDA & NA Examinations:
- For NDA I, candidates born not before 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 are eligible to apply.
- For NDA II, students not born before 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible to apply.
Date of Birth Certificate: The date of birth accepted by the Commission as in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate by any recognized Indian University or an extract from a University Register of Matriculate .These extracts from university should be certified by the proper authority of the University or the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. Not any other certificates like horoscopes by astrologers, affidavits form Notary, birth extracts from Local Municipal Corporation, Employee service records and the like will be accepted. The DOB entered in the Union Public Service Commission, no change is allowed subsequently (or at any other Examination of the Commission) on any grounds whatsoever.
Sex and Marital Status:
- Unmarried candidates (male) are eligible only.
Educational Qualifications: For admission to the examination, a candidate must have (any one of the following):
- For the Army wing of (NDA): 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Indian Air Force (IAF) wing and the Indian Naval Wings of National Defense Academy (NDA) and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates whose 12th result are awaited or are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
NDA 2017 Selection process
The selection process of NDA 2017 will complete in 3 stages
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical review by Command Hospital
The qualified candidates of written examination will be called to attend personal interview at SSB centres allotted by SSC and then successful candidates will be eligible for Medical review. Personal interview will be scheduled in 5 days. The candidates will be shortlisted and made to do the task.
SSB Selection stages
There will be 2 stages in SSB- part I & part II. The qualified candidates of part I will be called for part II.
- Part I will include officer intelligence rating test, description test & picture perception. The candidates will be selected on combined performance of all the 3.
- Part II will include interview, group testing officer task, psychology tests & conference.
NDA Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be divided into 2 section- Mathematics & General Ability sections.
- There will be total 120 questions scoring total 300 marks for Mathematics section and 150 questions scoring total 600 marks for General Ability Section.
- Total marks for the NDA examination will be 900.
- The duration of examination for section I will be 150 minutes and for section II will be 150 minutes.
- There will be penalty for each wrong answers.