Sarkari Exams offers best AFCAT coaching institute in Delhi and train the students with the right of nourishment lectures and classroom sessions that will prepare them to be a part of the Indian Air Force.
Our tutorials are designed using the comprehensive strategy to behold the positive energy in the applicants applying for various posts in Indian Air Force. Either for ground duty branch, for flying branch or for technical support, applicants are required to appear for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test).
We provide well-trained mentors to the students who prepare the applicants to touch the success ladder with the right application of academies skills.
The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is the entrance examination that brings people closer to a challenging job. This is a national level aptitude test that judges aspirants on different areas. Apart from the medical position, the AFCAT exam is conducted to recruit people for both the technical and non-technical jobs in the Indian air force.
Joining any area of the Indian defence system is no cakewalk, and the entrance examinations are known to be extremely difficult. Without the professional guidance of a reliable and renowned AFCAT Coaching in Delhi, it becomes hard to channelize the preparations in the right direction.
The MCQ-based AFCAT examination judged the young aspirants on the area of Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English, and Military Aptitude. Our coaching classes for AFCAT in Delhi ensure that all the students are prepared for both the written examination and the interview so that their chances of getting selected increases.
Our AFCAT coaching in Delhi is known for offering the best coaching classes by initializing personalized attention on every student countering their strengths and areas of improvement. We do offer regular assignment sessions mating the previous year’s practice papers and mock test to analyze an applicant’s practical approach towards the final exam.
At Sarkari Exams, we bring the required study material and practice papers within the reach of the applicants. We prepare the mock test papers after a deep research over the previous year’s question papers. We make the students practice more to attain the perfection in attempting the paper within the least possible time.
We offer the best AFACT coaching to the aspirants and guide them to be focused towards their career goal. Our trained and highly qualified mentors take the special interest in solving every problem shared by the students on their go towards learning the course curriculum.
We do offer the personality development classes too and depart a personalized attention on the aspirants. This is done to make the applicants confident in handling the recruitment processes which are followed after the clearance made on the written examination. We aim to deliver the country with the best, talented and confident applicants to join the Air force.
AFCAT 2019 Important Dates:
|Release of Notification for AFCAT 2018 (1)||1st December 2018|
|Submission of Online Applications||1st December to 30th December 2018|
|AFCAT 01 2018 Admit Cards||1st February 2019|
|AFCAT 2018 (1) Exam Date||16th and 17th February 2019|
|AFCAT 01 2018 Result Declaration||March 2019|
I’m providing below information regarding minimum eligibility criteria required for Technical Branch, Flying Branch and Ground Duty Branch:
For Flying Branch
- Interested applicants, who are born in between 2nd January, 1998 to 1st January, 2000 including both dates can only apply.
- B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university with securing 60% marks or three year duration Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks and should have studied Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level.
- Minimum Height- 5 cm and Minimum Vision- 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
For Technical Branch
- Candidates, who are born in between 2nd January, 1996 to 1st January, 2000 including both the dates, can only apply.
- Pass in Sections A and B exams of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) along with minimum 60% marks or have Graduation degree of 4 years duration.
- Minimum Height– 5 cms (152 cms for female candidates)
For Ground Duty Branch
- Candidates, who are born in between 2nd January, 1992 to 1st January, 1998 including both the dates, can only apply.
- For Account Posts- Candidates should hold a post graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- For Administration and Logistics Posts- Post Graduation degree with 50% marks.
- For Education Posts- Post Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum Height– 5 cms (152 cms for female candidates)
How to Apply for AFCAT 2019 (1& 2)?
Candidates who are meeting with minimum eligibility criteria as laid down by the respective authority they need to follow below mentioned steps in order to apply for AFCAT (1 & 2) 2019.
- Go to the official portal of India Air Force (IAF) i.e. http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/ and hit the link for “CANDIDATE LOGIN”.
- First complete the registration process and note down your registration number.
- Fill up your application form with utmost care and ensure that there should not be any mistakes committed by you.
- Please keep all necessary documents ready before you apply for example scanned copy of photograph (size 10 to 50 KB) and other relevant documents, if necessary.
- Pay the application fee; download the receipt, and logout.
Pattern of the Written Test
- The test will be of 2 hours duration.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions are asked from numerical ability, verbal ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
- The question paper will have a total of 100 questions
- 1/3rd marks are to be deducted for each wrong answer, and 1 mark will be given for each right answer
AFCAT Exam Centres:
Amritsar, Ambala, Allahabad, Ahmedabad,Agra, Barnala, Bengaluru, Bathinda,Belgaum, Bagdogra, Bidar, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chabua, Dehradun, Darbhanga, Delhi, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Halwara, Hyderabad, Hashimara, Imphal, Jammu, Jalandhar, Jorhat, Jamnagar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Kalaikunda(Kharagpur), Kochi, Lucknow, Leh, Mumbai, Mysore, Mohanbari, Nagpur, Nal (Bikaner), Pathankot, Ojhar (Nasik), Patna, Pune, Salua (Kharagpur), Port Blair, Srinagar, Sirsa, Suratgarh, Saharanpur, Silchar, Shillong, Sulur (Coimbatore), Tezpur, Thane, Thanjavur, Vadodara, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi
AFCAT 2017 (1& 2) Selection Procedure
- Applicants who have successfully submitted their application form will be called for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for group of candidates applying for technical branch).
- List of candidates who are shortlisted after AFCAT/EKT will be called to attend further test conducted at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) located at Mysore, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Varanasi or Kancharapara.
We are the leading coaching institute for defense exam coaching like AFCAT, NDA, CDS etc join us today and learn from subject experts, well known Afcat Coaching in Delhi, India. Low fees, hi fi infrastructure, modern equipment, expert faculty and many more.