Sarkari Exams is indulged in offering result oriented best CLAT coaching in Delhi to the aspirants looking to get admission in law institutions. Our coaching is molded with interactive top class study material prepared after a deep research over the current syllabus and exam patterns followed with regular mock tests that leads towards offering a deep insight of the upcoming final exam to the aspiring candidate.
Sarkari Exams providing best faculties, Test Series and study materials for CLAT Exams preparation in Delhi, Here you will get free Monthly E-Magazine and 200 MCQs every months for better current Affairs of CLAT Entrance Examination preparation. We have online and offline both facilities for CLAT test Series as well as we are also providing free of cost weekly and topics wise test for for best preparation of CLAT written Exams in Delhi. Now you can ask for demo classes for see the difference from other centre of Delhi. Our expertise are unique and rich Experience for CLAT test preparation in Delhi. Sarkari Exams is a well known name for CLAT exams preparation in Delhi, Here you will get free android application for better preparation of CLAT Exam by which you can get best NLUs of our country.
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an all-India entrance examination that leads to admission to under-graduate (LLB) and Postgraduate (LLM) degrees offered by 19 National Law universities. The first CLAT exam was conducted in the year 2008 by National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore.
Our Clat Coaching Center in Delhi lets the student’s clears up all their doubts comprising exam preparation and necessary updates regarding the exam pattern.
At Sarkari Exams, students will find the intellectual setup of teachers and mentors who will guide the applicants with the best of methods and ways to score better in the written examination of CLAT. We provide the highest number of faculty members who will depart quality education advices to the aspirants and prepare them for their career goal.
We offer CLAT/LAW coaching by using the well-researched course modules and practice papers. We also provide the students with the frequent mock test paper facility that will help them analyze their current learning stand. We also analyze regular performance made by the students followed with the corrective guidance for better improvement.
We believe in giving personalized attention on the students thereby arrange doubt clearing sessions on a frequent basis. We also work on improving a candidate’s personality as an individual and arranges personality development classes for the same on frequent basis.
Important dates of CLAT 2020Exam
|Description||Date is Tentative as per every year|
|Application form release||1st January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st March 2020|
|Admit card release||Third week of April 2020|
|Date of examination||10th May 2020|
|Uploading of answer key||Third week of May 2020|
|Result & merit list release||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||First week of June 2020|
courses: Applicant applying for the undergraduate courses must comply with the following:
- Age: There will be no upper age limit for UG Programmes in CLAT Entrance Exam.
- Education: 12th class degree or equivalent education with minimum of 45% marks will do the needful.
PG courses: Applicant applying for the post-graduate courses must carry the following eligibility:
- Age: No upper age limit.
- Education: A LLB degree or equivalent education from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
Total Marks: 200
Number of Questions: 200
Duration: 2 hours
Negative marking for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be cut.
New Or Latest Examination pattern for CLAT:
Subject Areas with weightage : Approximate Number of Questions
English Language : 28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper
Current Affairs, including General Knowledge : 35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper
Legal Reasoning : 35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper
Logical Reasoning : 28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper
Quantitative Techniques : 13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper
Question Pattern for CLAT
- Multiple Choice Questions – 50 marks
- 10 Short type questions – 50 marks
- Two Essay type Questions – 50 Marks Each
Why choose us?
- We are the pioneer in the stream of law entrance coaching that offers the high quality and interactive guidance to the law aspirants.
- We offer the crash course for CLAT exam preparation and let the students prepare for the entrance exam within no time and with great confidence to clear the same.
- We offer the top coaching classes for CLAT with the perfect mix of effective study modules and researched practice papers that are guided under the strict supervision of the expert faculty.
Our highly dedicated and experienced faculty team lets us rule over the minds of the students who are keenly interested in enrolling for a great career in the law stream. We manage a personalized approach in guiding the students at every stage towards their success path.
Subsequently, CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) Entrance Examination-2009, CLAT-2010 and CLAT-2011, CLAT-2012 have been conducted by NALSAR-Hyderabad, NLIU-Bhopal, WBNJUJS (Kolkata) and National Law University -Jodhpur, respectively. The Common Law Admission Test -2013 is being conducted by Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
Our CLAT coaching institute in Delhi encompasses a comprehensive approach to counter the curriculum designed for CLAT entrance and make sure the students attain complete and detailed perspective of every topic covered. Our experienced faculty serves the major help through providing quality guidance and personalized attention.
Here are the Participating 21 National Law Universities for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- National Law University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram ManoharLohia National Law University (RMNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU), Patiala
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Vishakhapatnam
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA), Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU ), Shimla
- Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappalli
We provide coaching for the Law Entrance test i.e. best coaching for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) in Delhi and tell you how to prepare for CLAT.
Sarkari exams offer best CLAT Coaching in Delhi for exam preparation with well-experienced teachers, good material, test series, doubt classes and many more. join now for best result in CLAT exam.
Sarkari Exams Coaching Classes is offering special batches to the students for Written Exams Preparation at low cost. Sarkari Exams Coaching Classes provide Monthly Current Affairs MCQs as divided in 4 tests including 50 questions each test it means total MCQs Monthly Question are 200 on Latest Exams Pattern of CLAT and Monthly Current Affairs E-Magazine in PDF forms which are totally free on our website and Android App which is also available free on Google play store. Current Affairs are very important for CLAT written Exams. Sarkari Exams Coaching Classes is working in the same Educational field of India, it would be great if you could call us for more details for CLAT Exams.
Sarkari Exams Coaching Classes are pleased to introduce ourselves to you as a old Brand of India for CLAT Exams Preparation in Delhi. Sarkari Exams Coaching Classes is a leading Brand specially for CLAT Competitive examinations Preparation. We provide the best Section Wise Test Series for CLAT Exams curated by ours Experts. The CLAT Mock test series are based on the latest pattern and syllabus which give students hands-on experience for appearing in exams of CLAT. We have more than 500 test series including Topic wise, weekly and previous years of CLAT Examination. These tests increase accuracy and speed of the students to crack CLAT Examination. Our Study Materials are up to date as per New patteran of CLAT written exams. Now you Google searching is ended here as which is the Best CLAT Coaching in Delhi? Sarkari Exams Coaching Institute Is the Best Coaching Institute for CLAT Exams Preparation in Delhi.
Join us for best result in CLAT Exam, Call Now.
WHY Sarkari Exams
- Regular Classroom by experienced faculty.
- Special Weekend classes for weak students
- Daily assessments.
- Online and offline test series for free.
- Timely syllabus completion for better revision.
- Result oriented coaching classes
- Study materials
- Free Video Lecture.
- Free Current Affairs Magazine