Indian Army Nursing Assistant Recruitment Procedure conducted by Indian Army is completed in six steps:
1. Step One: Documentation Check
2. Step Two: Physical Measurements Test
3. Step Three: Physical Fitness Test
4. Step Four: Medical Examination Test
5. Step Five: Written Examination Test
6. Step Six:Preparation of Merit List
Eligibility for Indian Army Nursing Assistant Exam Nationality : The candidate applying for the post of Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant should be unmarried Indian male citizens (including those of Nepal) are eligible.
Age : 17½-23 Years.
Educational Qualification : SSLC / Matric (Maths, English & Biology).