What is NDA & NA Examination? The National Defence Academy also called as NDA is the well-known platform for providing training to the three wings of Indian Defence Services known as Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force based at Pune, India.
Sarkari Exams is the leading brand of India for NDA Coaching in Delhi, We are providing best faculties, Test Series and study materials for NDA Exams preparation in Delhi, Here you will get free Monthly E-Magazine and 200 MCQs every months for better current Affairs of NDA Entrance Examination preparation. We have online and offline both facilities for NDA test Series as well as we are also providing free of cost weekly and topics wise test for for best preparation of NDA written Exams in Delhi. Now you can ask for demo classes for see the difference from other Coaching centre of Delhi. Our expertise are unique and rich Experience for NDA test preparation in Delhi. Sarkari Exams is a well known Academy for NDA exams preparation in Delhi, Here you will get free android application for better preparation of NDA Exam by which you can yourself in Indian Defence Academy of our country.
UPSC conducts NDA entrance exams twice in every year. Applicants are selected via a written exam, followed by (SSB) interviews including a general aptitude test, psychological testing, and team skills as well as physical and social skills, along with medical tests.
Admission Criteria for NDA & NA: Admission to the National Defence Academy (NDA) is conducted two times in a year through NDA entrance exams, Conducted half-yearly by the Union Service Commission (UPSC). The person getting success in qualifying the NDA entrance with the help of NDA coaching institute in Delhi undertakes many rounds of interviews, which includes physiological test and group testing followed by a thorough medical examination.
Eligibility Criteria for NDA & NA Examinations:
Nationality- A candidate must be either:(a) A citizen of India or(b) a subject of Nepal, or(c) a subject of Bhutan, or(d) Refugees from Tibet who come to India prior to Jan,01,1962 with the objective of permanently residing in India.(e) People migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam of Indian origin with permanently settling intention in India. An applicant who belongs to the above said categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person whose eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limits for NDA & NA Examinations:
Gender, Age and Marital Status:
Age: Applying candidate’s age must be between 16.5 – 19 years. Marital Status: Applying candidate must be male unmarried…
Date of Birth Certificate: The date of birth accepted by the Commission as in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate by any recognized Indian University or an extract from a University Register of Matriculate. These extracts from the university should be certified by the proper authority of the University or the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. Not any other certificates like horoscopes by astrologers, affidavits form Notary, birth extracts from Local Municipal Corporation, Employee service records and the like will be accepted. The DOB entered in the Union Public Service Commission, no change is allowed subsequently (or at any other Examination of the Commission) on any grounds whatsoever.
Educational Qualifications: For admission to the examination, a candidate must have (any one of the following):
For the Army wing of (NDA): 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Indian Air Force (IAF) wing and the Indian Naval Wings of National Defense Academy (NDA) and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates whose 12th result are awaited or are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
NDA & NA Selection process:-
The selection process of NDA & NA will complete in 3 stages
- Written examination
- Personal Interview (SSB)
- Medical review by Command Hospital
The qualified candidates of written examination will be called to attend the personal interview at SSB centers allotted by SSC and then successful candidates will be eligible for Medical review. The personal interview will be scheduled for 5 days. The candidates will be shortlisted and made to do the task.
NDA & NA SSB Selection stages:-
There will be 2 stages in SSB- part I & part II. The qualified candidates of part I will be called for part II.
- Part Iwill include officer intelligence rating test, description test & picture perception. The candidates will be selected on the combined performance of all the 3.
- Part IIwill include an interview, group testing officer task, psychology tests & conference.
NDA & NA Exam Pattern:-
- The question paper will be divided into 2 section- Mathematics & General Ability sections.
- There will be total 120 questions scoring total 300 marks for Mathematics section and 150 questions scoring total 600 marks for General Ability Section.
- Total marks for the NDA writen examination will be 900.
- The duration of examination for the section I will be 150 minutes and for section II will be 150 minutes.
- There will be 1/3rd the penalty for each wrong answers.
WHY Us only?
We are providing these flowings Coaching Classes to the studnts for NDA Examination prepartion
- Regular Classroom by experienced faculty.
- Special Weekend classes for weak students
- Daily assessments.
- Online and offline test series for free.
- Timely syllabus completion for better revision.
- Result oriented coaching classes
- Study materials
- Free Video Lecture.
- Free Current Affairs Magazine