Welcome to Sarkari Exams, the leading establishment that offers high quality coaching aptitude to the students applying for making a growing career approach in the banking sector. We offer SBI specialist officer coaching classes in Delhi and guide the students with the effective learning approach that takes them to the new heights of success.
Our coaching classes for SBI Specialist officer vacancies lets the individuals gain the verge over the tough competitive era that separates them with the caliber to clear the exam with good scores. We help the students with the best coaching classes for their career goal in order to improve their ability through the right mix of classroom sessions and personality development classes.
SBI released a large number of vacancies every year to scrutinize the eligible talent to get fit into cover designed for Specialist officer that are appointed by the bank for managing the functionalities of the bank with an upper hand over their responsibility chart. The various posts are: Assistant manager, relationship manager, Zonal head, risk manager, customer relationship executive and many others. These specialized posts ask for different eligibility requirements and helps in selecting the candidate by analyzing the overall suitability of the candidate for the post.
Important Dates- SBI SO 2017-18
|Sl. No||Events of the Test||Respective Date|
|1.||Process of online registration starts from||November, 2017|
|2.||Last date for online registration procedure||December, 2017|
|3.||Fee payment in online mode||November to December, 2017|
|4.||Call letter of candidates can be downloaded from||January, 2018|
|5.||Date of Online test||January, 2018|
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No.||Test Details||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Min|
|4.||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Min|
|5.||English Language Test : Essay on subject related to Economics||01||50||45 Min|
Some Important Instructions about Exam:
- Specialist Officer Test will be a computer based test.
- Mode of the Specialist Officer Examination will be online.
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks to crack this exam.
- There would be negative marking of 1/4 or 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates may give the answers in Hindi or English as per their wish.
- Only those candidates are shortlisted for interview that score marks equal to or more than SBI SO Cut Off Marks.
- Candidates may choose Hindi or English language for Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in Professional Knowledge Test and Interview or Interview.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Merit & Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria: (SBI Specialist officer Assistant Manager)
Age: Prescribed age limit is 21-30 years.
Education: Candidate must have completed B. E/ B. Tech in computer science or computer applications or must have done M. Sc in Electronics or Electronics and communications or must have done MCA from a government recognized institution or university.
What we offer?
• We offer crash courses for SBI Specialist officer exam preparation.
• We offer highly qualified faculty to guide the students throughout their way to become a government servant.
• We offer periodic revision classes in combination with doubt clearing sessions to prepare the students with the complete focus on meeting their career goal.
• We do offer visiting lectures by specialist faculty of the similar field to guide the students with the best live support system.
Sarkari Exams is the premier establishment that lands among the top 10 institutes that offers unbeatable coaching additives to the aspiring candidates.