Sarkari Exams is the leading institute offering quality coaching to the students appearing for competitive exams conferring various posts in the Government sector. Our competition exam coaching in Delhi prepares the students with the right teaching methodology and study material that helps them in clearing the exam in first attempt with highest score.
We initiate on covering all the subjects and aspect of learning much before the final exam to counter more practice sessions for the students. Not only the written examination, have we advised students on the clearance made during the interview sessions also.
To score maximum in the competitive exam, we have come upon with some useful tips. Let’s have a look:
- Always scan the test paper first in about 1 minute and then only start solving and apply Scan-Search-Select-Solve approach.
- Always attempt the easiest questions (or at least those which you think are the easiest) first. Never spend large time on any one question.
- Neglect the tough questions in the beginning. The examiners give you the toughest questions in the beginning or the end of a section to frustrate you.
- Do not get stuck on reasoning type questions.
- Solve as many questions as you can.
- Develop the art of eliminating wrong answer choices by approximation guesses.
- Be very fast at mental calculations.
- Do rough work as little as possible as the space given in the competition exams is limited.
- Remember, all these competition exams demand on your balance between speed and accuracy.
- Read the directions VERY carefully.
- Make sure you revise the theory and standard results at least 5 times before the competition exam for Maths based test.
- Always try to solve the paper in two rounds. In the 1st round, solve the direct formula based problems. And in the 2nd round solve the calculative problems. Be thorough with various mathematical formulas so that you can save time in the 1st round which can be utilized in the 2nd round.
- Take a good night’s sleep before going for the competition exam. Take this point very seriously.
- Don’t study anything just before your competition exam; keep the mind fresh and energetic.
- Don’t forget to take Admit Card, HB pencils, watch, sharpener, eraser and the other essential things.