Welcome to Sarkari exams coaching institute and plan your career as per your interests. Joining coaching classes at our SSC CHSL Coaching Institute in Delhi is highly influential for clearing the exams and for achieving the aim of the life. We own the unique platform that has been recognized as one of the top 10 institutes and students feel proud to be the part of it.
The faculty is highly experienced and expert in imparting the education for SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) so that students can crack the exams easily. Life is secure if the students become the part of top coaching classes’ institute. Every student has got to know that every fourth government employee was trained from Sarkari exams coaching institute.
- The candidates must have qualified higher secondary 12th examination or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.
- Minimum age 18 years
Maximum age is 27 years (as on 1st August 2017)
Age Relaxation For:
SC/ST age relaxation – 5 years, OBC age relaxation – 3 years, PH age relaxation, – 10 years, PH+OBC age relaxation – 13 years, PH+SC/ST age relaxation – 15 years
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The SSC CHSL exam is conducted in the following phases:-
Tier 1. Online Test
Tier 2. Descriptive Paper
Tier 3. Interview: Skill Test/Typing Test
SSC CHSL Paper Pattern (Tier 1 – Online Test)
|Sections||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Total time allowed is 75 minutes.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Paper Pattern (Tier 2 – Descriptive Writing)
Tier 2 (Descriptive Writing) was recently added as the 2nd stage in the recruitment process by Staff Selection Commission. The motive is to assess the writing skills of the candidates that is required in Government jobs. The paper will be:
- A descriptive type paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ mode.
- Time limit for the paper would be given as one hour.
- It would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- 33 per cent would be the minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 would be considered while determining the final merit list of the successful candidates
SSC CHSL Paper Pattern (Tier 3 – Skill Test/Typing Test)
a. Skill Test for Data Entry Operators (DEO)
This test is only for those, who have applied for the post of Data Entry Operators (DEO). The details of the Skill Test are as follows: –
- Candidates will be given printed passage in English containing 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions, which they have to enter in the computer within 15 minutes.
- They will be judged on the basis of how many correct entries of the key depressions they made.
- This test is of qualifying nature only.
- Candidates have to make only 8,000 Key Depressions per hour (2,000 correct key depressions 15 minutes
b. Typing Test for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
This test is only for those, who have applied for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The details of the Typing Test are as follows: –
- Time allowed for the test is 10 minutes (30 min. for VH candidates)
- Typing Speed for English medium in application form should be 35 words per minute.
- Typing Speed for Hindi medium should be 30 words per minute.
SSC CHSL Selection procedure
- As per the selection criteria, skill test or typing test is qualifying in nature.
- The candidates will be selected finally from the list of the candidates who have qualified in all the three tests.
- The merit list will be published with candidates’ name who have selected.
- The candidates will be selected for the list based on their scores of written examination.
- SSC will suggest the names of qualified candidates of second stage for the appointment based on written examination scores and ranking in merit list.
- The final result for the selected candidates will be published in the official website of SSC.
- The selected candidates have to verify their documents before they join their post.
Salient Features of SSC CHSL Coaching:
- Tricks and Shortcuts shared with the students
- Offers highest success rate
- Extra attention to the week students
- Highly skilled and excellent staff
- Coaching is fully exam oriented
- Limited batch size
SSC CHSL Coaching Classes in Delhi is the right platform to enjoy the career in government jobs. One of the one exciting part of this institute is that the institute offers various kinds of beneficial crash courses for SSC CHSL exam preparation that lets the students prepare for the reputed profile within quick tenure and with much proficiency.