Sarkari Exams offers top class Top IBPS Clerk coaching in Delhi and serve the students with expert guidance delivered by experienced and specialized professionals of the similar field. We implied the comprehensive classroom sessions which focus on imparting conceptual clarity and precise knowledge about the syllabus and relevant details to the students. We offer a one-stop solution conferring the CEW clerk competitive exam preparation that formulates the test strategy along with regular classroom lectures to impart complete information about the exam and its running pattern. Sarkari Exams providing best faculties and study materials for IBPS clerk Exams preparation in Delhi, Here you will get free Monthly E-Magazine and 200 MCQs every months for better current Affairs of IBPS clerk preparation. We have online and offline both facilities for IBPS clerk test Series in both languages Hindi and English as well as we are also providing free of cost weekly and topics wise test for for best preparation of IBPS clerk written Exams in Delhi. Now you can ask for demo classes for see the difference from other centre of Delhi. Our expertise are unique and rich Experience for IBPS clerk test preparation in Delhi.
What is IBPS CWE Clerk?
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel) conducts a common written examination (CWE) to scrutinize and appoint the most eligible candidates for the clerical post in various renowned banks. The concerned exam consists of a written exam that is followed with a personal interview to finalize the selection of the candidate for recruitment in the most challenging banking sector.
IBPS CWE clerk coaching institute in Delhi helps you in achieving your targeted goal within the stipulated time frame and with guarantee over the positive result.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr. NO.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||01 hour|
|2||Numerical Ability Paper||35||35|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus Pattern
|Sr. NO.||Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Marks||Time allotted for each test
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min.|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Min.|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min.|
Cut-off and Negative Marking:
The candidates shall be required to qualify in each objective test as per the cut-off marks determined by individual banks. There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests which will result in negative marks for every wrong answer i.e., one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Common Written Examination Conducted by IBPS
Nationality/Citizenship: Applying Candidate should be Citizen of India.
Age limit: The candidate should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years old.
Relaxation of Upper age limit for IBPS Clerk:
|Sr. No||Category||Age of Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||the actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Educational qualification for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
3. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Selection Procedure for the IBPS Clerk Examination
- Online Examination known as IBPS Clerk Common Written Examination (CCE) is conducted by IBPS.
- The candidates who qualified in the online test, they are eligible for the vacancies of the 20 nationalised participating banks. The cut-off will be then decided based on the average 1/4 Standard Deviation for general candidates and 3/4 Standard Deviation for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who qualify in IBPS CLERK CWE Clerk-II, will then called for a Common Interview held by IBPS. Candidates, who qualify in both the IBPS CLERK CWE and Common Interview, will then be listed in the order of the merit. According to the vacancies in each bank of his preference, then-candidate through a computerised system will receive an offer from any one of the Participating Public Sector Bank.
We are the Best for IBPS Clerk Entrance Coaching in Delhi:
Sarkari Exams is the premier institute offering array of programs to equip the students with the preparation module to make them attain the best of results. We offer a well-researched program loaded with quality study material with frequent mock tests and practice sessions that help the candidates in reaping great results at the end.