Cracking Government Exams is the biggest desire among Students nowadays. To fulfill your dreams of getting a Government Job, join SSC LDC coaching institute in Delhi.
It is the most leading Institute for the best guidance and affordable education Services and is recognized as one of the top 10 Institutes. The SSC LDC Coaching Institute aims at providing Exam Oriented SSC LDC coaching classes in Delhi which are highly beneficial for students to get a reputed Government job. Full time LDC coaching classes are offered by our premier coaching institute. It covers all the subjects and all the general awareness aspects which are the essential element of the LDC Coaching syllabus module.
Eligibility Criteria for LDC:
- Candidate should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from good recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates select for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those select for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour/9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
Age Limit: Below 57 years Librarian, Deputy Librarian- 57 years For Other post- not more than 40 years.
SSC LDC Exam Pattern:
The candidates will have to appear in an objective type paper having multiple choice based questions on the following main topics:
General Intelligence: 50 Questions (50 Marks)
English Language (Basic Knowledge): 50 Question (50 Marks)
Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Questions (50 Marks) and
General Awareness: 50 Questions (50 Marks)
Total Number of Questions: 200
Total Marks Allotted: 200
Duration of Exam: 2 hours/ 120 minutes
SSC CHSL Selection procedure
- As per the selection criteria, skill test or typing test is qualifying in nature.
- The candidates will be selected finally from the list of the candidates who have qualified in all the three tests.
- The merit list will be published with candidates’ name who have selected.
- The candidates will be selected for the list based on their scores of written examination.
- SSC will suggest the names of qualified candidates of second stage for the appointment based on written examination scores and ranking in merit list.
- The final result for the selected candidates will be published in the official website of SSC.
- The selected candidates have to verify their documents before they join their post
Some of the best services offered by our coaching institute for SSC LDC (Lower Division Clerk) are:
- Special Coaching Classes on Weekend for the students.
- All the modules are given separate timings and extra classes cover general awareness module.
- Highly qualified and experienced Faculty with ample knowledge.
- Various Shortcuts and Tricks are provided along with the complete understanding of the course material.
The institute is committed to the success of every student, which gives support and motivation to the individuals and also offers crash courses for SSC LDC exam preparation.