Border Security Force (BSF) recruits Head Constables (Radio Operator) and Assistant Sub Inspectors (Radio Mechanic).Selection procedure completes in two phases.For this BSF Examination has been conducted.
Selection Procedure:First Phase:
1. Written Examination: Candidates have to appear in Written Examination for which is comprise of Objective Type questions .
|I||Physics||60||10+2/Inter of CBSC/State Boards of Education|
|III||Chemistry||30||Current Affairs, History, Geography and General Science|
|IV||English & GK||50|
2. Preliminary Screening: Based on the marks obtained by the candidate in Written Examination, order and merit is made.
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates qualified after initial screening will undergo Physical Efficiency Test which include 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes, 3.65 mtrs Long Jump in three chances and 1.2 mtrs High Jump in three chances.
4. Dictation Test: Candidates who qualifes Physical Efficiency Test will go through dictation test in English which would carry 10 marks.
5. Verification of Original Documents: After Dictation Test candidates original documents is verified.
6. Personal Interview: After document verification, candidates have to appear for Personal Interview carrying 25 marks.
7. Final Medical Examination: Those candidates who qualify in all the tests mentioned above will Medically Examined and candidates who are proved to be Medically Fit will be hired by the BSF.