Plan your career according to your choice, Sarkari exams welcome to every individual who aspire to be something. Government Services are always in prime priority of our society. It is a kind of satisfactory job, so many facilities with reduced set of overhead. General shifts and no fear of losing the job. It is a matter of proud for one and all to qualify and get a great job. Our SSC JE coaching Institute in Delhi is highly beneficial and you can crack your exams easily.
Our Institute is recognized as best Institute in Delhi/NCR. People do wonders after joining our unique Institute. Here we provide complete and detailed information about all subjects that are in curriculum of the examination. SSC Junior Engineer coaching classes in Delhi is taken by experts, who have firm experience in the sector to deal with the students and to make them understand the insight of every topic.
Nationality for Candidate:
- Subject to Nepal
- Subject to Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee came to India before 1st January 1962 to become permanent resident.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Burma, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire and Vietnam to become permanent resident of India.
Age Limit: 18 to 32
SSC JE Exam Pattern:-
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Conducts 2 papers in SSC Junior Engineer Exam. We are provided all the Details of JE paper 1, Paper 2 Exam Pattern here on this page; you can check the information given below.
SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Pattern:-
- Paper 1 is conducted for 200 marks
- In the SSC JE paper 1 Exam Question are objective type
- It contains 200 questions
- SSC JE Exam duration is 2 Hours
- There will be negative marking for Paper 1 is 0.25
Paper- Objective Type Computer Based Test (CBT)General Intelligence & Reasoning 502 Hours
|Paper||Mode of Examination||Name of Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper- Objective Type||Computer Based Test (CBT)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hours|
|Part – A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||100|
SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Pattern:-
- Paper 2 is conducted for 300 marks
- It is descriptive type question paper
- Duration of Exam is 2 hours.
|Paper||Mode of Examination||Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper Paper2 Conventional Type||Written Examination||Part – A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 hours|
SSC JE Selection Procedure:
The examination will consist of written test only (Paper-I and Paper-II). There will be no interview
and final selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination only.
Silent Features of SSC JE coaching
- Multidimensional Methodology
- Strategic study material
- Best faculty panel
- Regular test& evaluation
- Vacancy information – SMS
- Interview guidance program
- Individual attention on the student
SSC JE coaching classes in Delhi is perfect platform, if you really want to achieve your goals. One more Exciting part of this Institute is that we offers various crash course to prepare for SSC JE exam.