A bank clerk exam is the best way to enter into the Indian banking system. Unlike bank PO, the clerk exam is conducted to recruit eligible people for the entry-level positions in a bank across the country. Through IBPS clerk exam; you can get entry into any nationalized bank, except SBI. The State Bank of India recruits clerks for its bank branches through SBI clerk examination. Our bank clerk coaching in Uttam Nagar prepares bank aspirants for both the IBPS and SBI clerk examination. You can join our upcoming bank clerk exam batch if you want to increase your success rate.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Clerk Exams
Both the exams may not have the exact same eligibility criteria. It is advised that bank aspirants check the respective sites to confirm the actual eligibility criteria for the applying exam. Usually, the applicant should:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Hold a valid bachelor’s degree in any stream from a well-recognized university
- Must be between 20-28 years of age
Note- Check the IBPS and SBI site for exact eligibility criteria, as minor differences may exist between the eligibility criteria of two exams.
Exam Pattern for Bank Clerk Exam:
The exam pattern of the bank clerk exam conducted by two different bodies is not exactly the same. Slight differences exist, and it is advised that you check the detailed exam pattern according to the exam you plan to appear for. You can visit our SBI & IBPS clerk coaching in Janakpuri if you have doubts related to the exam and our bank clerk entrance exam course.
Despite the differences, the similarities between the clerk exam conducted by SBI and IBPS are shared below.
- Prelims, mains, and Interview are the three exam stages
- Prelims is qualifying in nature and consist of MCQ-based questions
- English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning are the three exam sections in the prelims test
- Applicants appearing for the mains exam will appear for an additional exam section named “General Awareness.” This section will contain questions related to the banking industry.
- -0.25 and +1 marks are awarded for each incorrect and correct answer respectively
- Prelims and mains exam consists of 100 & 200 marks respectively
You can contact us to get more details.
Why Sarkari Exam for Bank Clerk Coaching Classes in Tilak Nagar Near Vikaspuri?
Our coaching institute is among the top bank clerk exam preparers in the city. We have the best faculty members that follow a result-oriented teaching method. You can contact us for a detailed discussion, and we won’t disappoint you.
Join Delhi’s Best Coaching Sarkari Exams for TOP CLAT Coaching in Subhash Nagar, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.
Our coaching centre’s students can use our online platform http://www.estudy.tarainstitute.com/ and Android based mobile application https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Tara+Institute+:+Competitive+%26+Entrance+Exam+Prep for free for learning and practices.